Update regarding new channel additions

I also think the same. Hassan bro please clarify at the most how many more channels they can add on the current tps ? May be at least 3 or 4 ?

Bishnu15 said:
I got to know that Chennai office has instructed them to stop selling of new boxes SD/ HD & just concentrate on retaining customers.

Is this only for ROI :huh. I dont think they will stop in South they just now launched new add for new customers:lol

Bishnu15 said:
I got to know that Chennai office has instructed them to stop selling of new boxes SD/ HD & just concentrate on retaining customers.

I dont have any such updates yet.Moreover new diwali ads are just to increase there sales. If possible do another round of check to verify that particular thing is right.
Anyway good share bro.Keep up the good work.

Bishnu15 said:
I also think the same. Hassan bro please clarify at the most how many more channels they can add on the current tps ? May be at least 3 or 4 ?

They are running full on their frequencies and can hardly add 5 to 10 more channels by more compressing channels which will cause more pixels and reduce picture quality

Hassan Syed said:
They are running full on their frequencies and can hardly add 5 to 10 more channels by more compressing channels which will cause more pixels and reduce picture quality

:':)'(

Sarkar said:
Why don't they invest on better compression ?:huh

Most of there boxes are using DVBS.Moreover compression have a limit.Sun direct is only having 216MHZ of bandwidth.
Bandwidth is really a big issue .
Dish is having 720MHZ
Tata 432 MHZ
Videocon 432MHZ
Airtel 396 (Without considering 12th tp)
Reliance 324MHZ
Sun direct 216MHZ
Source is from March 2015.
Check the huge difference. Sun direct is now playing actual politics.They should have applied for more bandwidth when there govt is in power and they should have get it easily.Instead they just slept. I think sun direct dont have good oversight if they have that then they should have acquired more bandwidth.

diesel said:
I dont have any such updates yet.Moreover new diwali ads are just to increase there sales. If possible do another round of check to verify that particular thing is right.
Anyway good share bro.Keep up the good work.

Only for ROI bro. :shy

I dont know bro. Whatever I heard from Kolkata Office, I shared. But one needs govt clearance first.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock