Current free TP space for new channel additions in d2h

ayanc99 said:
There are how many other tps on d2h and are they all fully used up?

Free Space is distributed among 10 TPs.

(Totally 10 TPs)

Anup Tiwari said:
Any chance new channel. After added 24 channels

*Me,expecting some channels viewable by all India in this month of Feb 2014.:tup

*And my personal request is that d2h must add the nat geo hd channels (3) as soon as possible.:k

*Don't expect too much channels as the free space is coming to an end soon.:hb

Usually d2h fills up all the TPs. No reserve spaces.

Here's my estimate.

11164 V => 6 HD space + 6 SD space or 30 SD space
11148 V => 5 SD Space
Remaining TPs => 15 SD space (approx)

This should be more than sufficient for the channels to add this year. Hopefully they should have enough money by the end of the year so they can buy new TPs. They already proved technically its possible to realign TPs on ST2. Should see if they can do it again. The satellite life time is 15 years launched in 2012. They should have no issues until 10 more years.

v_srikanth961 said:

Here's my estimate.

11148 V => 5 SD Space

This should be more than sufficient for the channels to add this year. Hopefully they should have enough money by the end of the year so they can buy new TPs. They already proved technically its possible to realign TPs on ST2. Should see if they can do it again. The satellite life time is 15 years launched in 2012. They should have no issues until 10 more years.

Good estimation bro.....

D2h,

one more competitor along with dish tv in HD channels from today onwards.....Tatasky is now having 24 HD Channels.....

v_srikanth961 said:

Here's my estimate.

11148 V => 5 SD Space

So total space left for addition of 50 SD channels or HD channels which would lead to removal of 4 SD channel for 1 HD channel addition.

Currently, there are 33 HD channels launched in India out of which 27 are already on this platform. Only ones missing are the following -

NGC Wild HD
NGC Adventure HD
NGC Music HD
Romedy Now +
Trace Sports HD
Fox Traveller HD

So other than Trace Sports we can expect the others to be added this year and then it would leave space for 30 more SD channels to be added till their space is exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock