Customers Get a Live Makeover on HomeShop18 Television Channel

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
HomeShop18, India’s first 24 hours Home Shopping television channel, also available on the web and mobile, launches ‘18 Shringaar Stylish Saturdays,’ for its ardent viewers across India.

The first of its kind show offers the biggest opportunity to get a complete new look, live, on its television channel to all its customers.

The show is an extension of its already popular show, 18 Shringaar that is known to give a stylish transformation to its Anchors.

The one-of-its-kind show that launched on January 9, 2016, 1 pm is all set to give a real time makeover to a lucky winner from Bangalore.

18 Shringaar Stylish Saturdays moves the spotlight to the customers as the expert team of stylists, makeup artists, hair-stylists along with the best of products available on HomeShop18 gives them the look they have always desired.

The show themed ‘Rediscover Yourself’ is all set to discover the ‘Best You’ on this show.

Mr. Vikrant Khanna, Chief Operating Officer Homeshop18 said, “At HomeShop18, our endeavour is to continuously innovate and reinvent ourselves as a television shopping channel.

The launch of 18 Shringaar-Stylish Saturdays stands apart by its sheer nature and promised opportunity by enabling our customers to appear on HomeShop18’s TV channel for a complete new look.

This show will revolutionise the way we engage with customers.

We are overwhelmed with the participation and welcome the first winner on our show.”

With a view to tap its audience through the platforms they are most active and accessible on, 18 Shringaar-Stylish Saturdays invited customers to share their selfies on HomeShop18’s social media platforms- FaceBook & Twitter.

They had to also share a comment on ‘I want to participate in 18 Shringaar Stylish Saturdays’ on FaceBook and tweet completing, ‘I want to participate in #18Shringaar’.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/press-releases/customers-get-a-live-makeover-on-homeshop18-television-channel/ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock