Sad News D Sports HD removing from Airtel dth wef 29 december 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no seperate D Sports SD & D Sports HD until now,D Sports SD is downscaled HD Feed of D Sports HD.

So shutting down of HD Channel might imply SD too shut down since both the Channels were same and not even simulcast.

They will simply replace HD transmission with SD, it can be done pretty easily or start a fresh SD feed on same or different frequency.

Here's the confirmation for few members:
Service is active on D Sports HD
Check left & right arrows keys are working or not bro .. it won't that's the indication for scroll running or something background activity for that channel 😊😊

Check left & right arrows keys are working or not bro .. it won't that's the indication for scroll running or something background activity for that channel 😊😊

When ticker or red trigger is added on a channel then command processing speed is slowed. Also if airtel is doing some background activity then also menu navigations or functions do not respond immediately

When ticker or red trigger is added on a channel then command processing speed is slowed. Also if airtel is doing some background activity then also menu navigations or functions do not respond immediately
That's what I told bro 😊😊

That's what I told bro 😊😊

I keep account info message unread on tata sky stb and yellow envelope helps me easily know if some scroll or trigger has been added bcoz it disappears instantly once all banners removed. In airtel its not possible as their message envelope disappears automatically for all kind of mailers when UI is removed.

Bro The Channels are shutting down from the broadcasters end so what could airtel do in this. The Tata Sky and Sun Direct will also remove these channels..
First of all you guys don't know what was the 1st post or thread title was when I've seen that time .. Nowhere its mentioned that Channel shutting down by Broadcaster so i said that ok .Later on i came to know from dino bro that Channel is itself shutting down by Broadcaster:eek:k::dodgy:

First of all you guys don't know what was the 1st post or thread title was when I've seen that time .. Nowhere its mentioned that Channel shutting down by Broadcaster so i said that ok .Later on i came to know from dino bro that Channel is itself shutting down by Broadcaster:eek:k::dodgy:
But Bro You have said what's happening with Adtv with which you have seen from the previous thread of removal too so felt like that. My intention was not to offend you..

Any link that confirms the closure of the channel?
As per , DSPORT website, there are going to broadcast sporting events and have Coupe de France "coming soon".

But Bro You have said what's happening with Adtv with which you have seen from the previous thread of removal too so felt like that. My intention was not to offend you..
No where before here in ddf discussed that Discovery is shutting down Dsport .. So my intension was also not to offend ADTV:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock