Sad News D Sports HD removing from Airtel dth wef 29 december 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any link that confirms the closure of the channel?
As per , DSPORT website, there are going to broadcast sporting events and have Coupe de France "coming soon".
Sd Feed is continuing while the HD feed is being shutdown .. Actually Now Broadcaster will itself replace hd feed n provide SD feed only.

DSPORT is itself broadcasted in HD.
You are requested to post any link /official source regarding replacement of HD Version.

Many DTH /MSO show DSPORT as downgraded SD version.

No where before here in ddf discussed that Discovery is shutting down Dsport .. So my intension was also not to offend ADTV:no:
Yes Bro I agreed and I was talking about the thread regarding removal of Rox and leplex hd and I know that you didn't have the intention of offending anyone or any dth. My point was just that the removals are happening because of the shutting down of the channels from the broadcasters end so every dth who had added these channels will now also remove these channels and You have clarified about it that why you posted so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock