Sony ROX HD & Sony Le Plex HD removing from Airtel Digital TV w.e.f 31st Dec 2018

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 20,183
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are trying to spot the scroll then only look just after the strike of the hour.
Example next scroll will be between 3:00pm to 3:05pm then next it will appear only between 4:00pm and 4:05 pm etc.

Edit: OK no scroll is running at 3:00pm now. So maybe paused.

Last edited:
If you are trying to spot the scroll then only look just after the strike of the hour.
Example next scroll will be between 3:00pm to 3:05pm then next it will appear only between 4:00pm and 4:05 pm etc.

Edit: OK no scroll is running at 3:00pm now. So maybe paused.
I din spot that scroll on TS till now

I din spot that scroll on TS till now
Scroll is not run on the channels by Sony Rox/Le Plex but is overlayed on screen by Airtel themselves through software. So it will not show on Tatasky. Even if we record the channel the scroll will not be visible in recorded video. The overlay is still running but scroll is not active now on Airtel. Hope that the channels can be saved.

Last edited:
In Airtel, it is now showing Sony Rox HD @ Rs 5.9

Sony Rox HD and Sony Le Plex HD Channels will be removed from ADTV today midnight.

Airtel should not have done this. They should have removed it when it'll officially shutdown. It would have been okay if they would have replaced it with MTV Beats HD on the same day but they are not doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock