Sony ROX HD & Sony Le Plex HD removing from Airtel Digital TV w.e.f 31st Dec 2018

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 20,191
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they discontinuing Sony Rox HD? It would have been better if they would have converted it to SD or would have launched it's separate SD feed.
This is the saddest news of the year.
Exactly what I'm thinking 😕😕

Saddest News of the year 😥😥😴😴😠😠
What in the world happened? Why would they shut down Rox HD!! Its one of my most viewed channel...easily. Am I the only one who likes this channel? :unsure:
+1 😠😠😴😴😥😥

Sony Rox HD is a direct competitor of Mtv Beats HD. Could not even think that it has less viewership.

Sony Rox HD one of the best Bollywood music channel. They play new songs ..& also sound quality is fabulous.

Update

DSport HD getting dropped from airtel w.e.f. 29th December
It's not Airtel fault. These channels are going to close in few days because of the low price is given to them by TRAI and fewer people subscription because DSports has nothing special to telecast which could force millions of people to subscribe this channel.
DSport HD is shutting down n SD feed is going to continue.
It proves they have no viewers for HD feed. They might have to close the SD feed too until they invest money like Star Network and get the landing rights for Cricket matches because Indian's, Pakistani, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and Sri Lankan users prefer to watch cricket than any other game.
The others, yes. DSport, no. It is going to continue for a long time.
At present they are closing HD feed but if they don't buy the cricket rights then soon they will be forced to close SD feed same like Neo Network.
WB impossible
It's good channel
I don't think so. Never seen any useful movie on WB till day. &Prive is also like WB Movies. This is a reason WB is of 1 Rs only and I still wonder if millions of people subscribe it at the rate of 1 RS

Last edited:
And Airtel Logo Slightly Moved Upside For Scrolling Line On These Channels

But From 1hr. I Didn't See Any Scroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock