d2h error

kethez

Reaction score
my old videocon d2h displaying error "from dss bbcl account ran out of balance".i recharged after 8 months.please any one help.

my old videocon d2h displaying error "from dss bbcl account ran out of balance".i recharged after 8 months.please any one help.
No one knows about d2h.... Even though d2h CEO also don't know, who can rectify this kind of problems.... Try to change your dth Operator... This is only Solution for your problem 😊

To refresh your account, open:
Refresh Account if you Cannot see the recharge | d2h DTH Service

Now enter customer id and press submit.

√√√ make sure you keep your settop box on before refreshing...
( As you have recharged after months, it may not be working )

Previously I too faced this issue.

I recharged after 2 months and I didn't received any channel.
I called customer care and they sent 2 refresh command , first command didn't worked but second command worked .

To refresh your account, open:
Refresh Account if you Cannot see the recharge | d2h DTH Service

Now enter customer id and press submit.

√√√ make sure you keep your settop box on before refreshing...
( As you have recharged after months, it may not be working )

Previously I too faced this issue.

I recharged after 2 months and I didn't received any channel.
I called customer care and they sent 2 refresh command , first command didn't worked but second command worked .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock