D2H Failed To installation in 8 Days

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,625

Vikram

Reaction score
I create A Work Order For New D2H Connection On 3 Jun 2013
On Bangalore, Karnataka Pin number 560062, Everyday Call to Cc And Create Request For installation With in 24 Hours But No installation or Call By Installation Team in Last 8 Days
Today I Get the D2H Installation Team Contact Number And Contact About Issue...
I shocked When D2H Team Reply " We can not be installed on the pin 560062, in the last week local cable Operator Caught & beaten the Our installer,Please Cancel the Order "

How Can A Local Cable Operator Stopping The New Dth Connection ?
D2H Do nothing On this Issue..... :angry

This is too much by the Local Cable Operator. Already they stopped other LCO to enter into their area. Now they are trying to stop even the DTH. That will never going to happen..

But D2H dealer should act against this..

i gt my sun direct conection in 2 to 3 days .i jst cal d sun direct cc a dey gave me a local sun direct dealer number and wen dey came dey didnt knw d adress properly so i went dere were dey were wating and came frm dre vehicle (a bike) and showed dem d direction of my house

yeah such thing hapens during instalation bt in my area such incident does nt ocur . Dn u might hv to buy d2h frm ur d dealer

Just call your dealer and tell him to send somebody. How does the local cable operator would come to know that a installer has arrived to your house? They cant catch the installer each and every time. D2h should lodge a fir against the cable operator.

Vikram said:
I create A Work Order For New D2H Connection On 3 Jun 2013
On Bangalore, Karnataka Pin number 560062, Everyday Call to Cc And Create Request For installation With in 24 Hours But No installation or Call By Installation Team in Last 8 Days
Today I Get the D2H Installation Team Contact Number And Contact About Issue...
I shocked When D2H Team Reply " We can not be installed on the pin 560062, in the last week local cable Operator Caught & beaten the Our installer,Please Cancel the Order "

How Can A Local Cable Operator Stopping The New Dth Connection ?
D2H Do nothing On this Issue..... :angry

Write to them on their FB page. They should help you :)

Weird excuse. If so, d2h can file Criminal Case against LCOs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock