D2H HD issues

jagannathahm

Reaction score
I have an 42 inch LD 42UB820T UHD tv and have subscribed to d2H HD package. My issue is that occasionally when I switch or change channels, both audio and video go off but videocon logo is seen on the right low corner. If I check any other SD or hd channels both audio and video or off with videocon logo on the lower right corner. To be fair with videocon, service engineers have changed the box from 2244 RF installed first to 2222 RF and then back 2244 RF. They have also changed the LNB and redid the cabling. As advised by LG i also sourced hdmi 1.4 cable and changed the cable but still the problem contains. Each time the issue comes up only way it can be corrected is to switch off the mains and switch on and thereby rebooting the Box

Wonder what is the problem?. each time box was changed, software update was also done. Any suggestions.

jagannathahm said:
I have an 42 inch LD 42UB820T UHD tv and have subscribed to d2H HD package. My issue is that occasionally when I switch or change channels, both audio and video go off but videocon logo is seen on the right low corner. If I check any other SD or hd channels both audio and video or off with videocon logo on the lower right corner. To be fair with videocon, service engineers have changed the box from 2244 RF installed first to 2222 RF and then back 2244 RF. They have also changed the LNB and redid the cabling. As advised by LG i also sourced hdmi 1.4 cable and changed the cable but still the problem contains. Each time the issue comes up only way it can be corrected is to switch off the mains and switch on and thereby rebooting the Box

Wonder what is the problem?. each time box was changed, software update was also done. Any suggestions.

pls update latest download id software by calling cc

I am facing the same problem for the last one year in 2244 RF box. Three times changed my box. Now l am facing the problem with sound issue, some time sound missing in Dolby Mode. Raise a complaint in CC, CC person told me problem of STB so replace the STB box for resolving the issues, service engineer visited time to be paid 150/- service charge + Six hundred buds for new stb total =750/- + my monthly recharge amount 608+30(recording) , Grand total=1388/-. My friends told me ADTV PQ and AQ is better than D2H also service. Next day I taken new Airtel Digital TV HD+ connection Rs-1700/-+ (3 month Recording free) . For the last three week I am using Airtel Digital TV HD+. In my experience D2H SD channel PQ & AQ, channels numbering, and Favorite channels setting is better than ADTV.

Once again check the HDMI cable quality. I had similar issue with my LG TV. Both LG and d2h engineers failed to reslove it. Finally I was able to sort it out by changing the HDMI cable of branded 1.4 version.

LG service engineer changed the TV mother and D2h engineer changed the STB. But nothing worked.

Balaji G said:
Once again check the HDMI cable quality. I had similar issue with my LG TV. Both LG and d2h engineers failed to reslove it. Finally I was able to sort it out by changing the HDMI cable of branded 1.4 version.

LG service engineer changed the TV mother and D2h engineer changed the STB. But nothing worked.

I have already changed my HDMI cable

Then ask LG engineer to visit ... Its purely a HDMI v1.3 and 1.4 mismatch I guess...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock