D2H introduced 3 new base packages

dipayan said:
I am talking about odi and T20. Why don't they provide star sports?

You need 10 channels or you need only 1 channel decision is your :k

Anirudha Das said:
"ON REQUEST" :k

3 channels - Movies Now, Sony Pix, Romedy Now already there in Super Gold if you want Zee Studio, WB, Star Movies, HBO is available for free "On Request" :tup

Please create a new thread in dishtv section giving details of all on request basis channels. Because being dealer even i don't know this things

NEPTUNE said:
Please create a new thread in dishtv section giving details of all on request basis channels. Because being dealer even i don't know this things

Just found it not needed

NEPTUNE said:

Many thread is running on dishtv section i m its available to help on the queries of dishtv but except criticism i m not see anything regarding dishtv.

In New Gold Sports pack of Videocon d2h not a single English News channel is there in dishtv you will get 1 kids channel extra also discovery kids is available in 25 bonus points which consider as free i will give credit to d2h for Star Sports, Star Sports, Star Sports and Star Sports but for that we needs to pay Rs. 20 extra from dishtv's Super Gold pack.

Bro..its fine if you are getting extra..But why you are comparing dish with others every time...Then if somebody asks you about SS channels you get angry..

good update but they have to give more channels like 3 english + 2 kids + 2 english movies they have to give more 8 to 11 channels in gold maxi package

Sandeep23 said:
Bro..its fine if you are getting extra..But why you are comparing dish with others every time...Then if somebody asks you about SS channels you get angry..

We are here to debate and there is no problem in comparing, then why we are here just to congratulate each other that this dth is add this channel yeah tell about Star Sports i m happy to consider that but this is the fact Star Sports = 10 channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock