Breaking D2h nachle will be rebranded soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i feel is that its a gradual sale of d2h to dishtv. i am not sure.

@Anish Pai and @Gobinaath bros...

In the start of this merger two members from d2h board was to be appointed as per news but no any info about them now...:(

And one more thing is that mostly everything will be changed as dish tv packages,logos etc....

Dish tv has no plan to leave d2h home channel also...In a thread by @Vadirocks bro D2h is testing dish Buzz which is home channel of dish tv...

@Anish Pai and @Gobinaath bros...

In the start of this merger two members from d2h board was to be appointed as per news but no any info about them now...:(

And one more thing is that mostly everything will be changed as dish tv packages,logos etc....

Dish tv has no plan to leave d2h home channel also...In a thread by @Vadirocks bro D2h is testing dish Buzz which is home channel of dish tv...

Yes, i was about to say the same thing about 4 dish tv channels being tested on d2h, which Vadi bro had posted few days back. It had Dish Buzz and 3 more channels. Dont be surprised if Dish Buzz gets added and soon LCN also gets same as Dishtv

Yes, i was about to say the same thing about 4 dish tv channels being tested on d2h, which Vadi bro had posted few days back. It had Dish Buzz and 3 more channels. Dont be surprised if Dish Buzz gets added and soon LCN also gets same as Dishtv
They may soon rebrand home channels as Dish Buzz....And dish tv is also having plans of buying the remaining stake from Videocon later...

Yes bro anish and vishnu, looks exactly what u r both telling, future is bright or dark now depends on dishtv, also I think in future single satellite will b used

I think guys very soon d2h added active music audio channels & all radio channels are adding In LCN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock