d2h not provide 5.1 dolby digital output through HDMI

hai_annu97 said:
i am using HD2222

Did u set audio to surround from STB settings??

Or press the key i ,then yellow button, select DD

to set DD temporarily.........

Irrespective of dwld id this 2222 box provides excellent DD through hdmi......

Hi,

i got call from CC he told d2h is not provide dd through HDMI and we will try to update future.

Hey bro its the new sony dth especial home threatre...can u give me a detailed review of this ht?? Plzzzzz

v_srikanth961 said:
When the channel EPG is open do you see the (2) Lang beside My Account? If yes then pressing yellow button should bring up the language change bar at the top.

The button works only when the EPG is open. Post a screenshot with the EPG if possible.

I had to use the info button and got the language bar. But when I changed it to Dolby digital 5.1 then there was no audio. I am using a sony home theatre system and sony Bravia LCD. What should I do now to check if it's compatible or not?

I have recently upgrade my SD stb into HP STB (model no. 555) but did.t get dolby digital sound through HDMI cable. pls advise me

ayanc99 said:
I had to use the info button and got the language bar. But when I changed it to Dolby digital 5.1 then there was no audio. I am using a sony home theatre system and sony Bravia LCD. What should I do now to check if it's compatible or not?

First,confirm with CC yr box is 5.1 HDMI enabled,then check yr HTS audio in and sound settings to auto.I presume there was no audio on yr HTS

@Subodh:
Please let me know how you have connected your STB to HTR and TV. you will not get 5.1 audio, if your TV is connected in between your STB and HTR. Connection should be STB (HDMI out)-HTR (HDMI In) - HTR (HDMI Out)-TV (HDMI In).

If TV is in between STB and HTR you will get only 2.1 Audio as TV cripples the audio stream. (In such case, typically connection is with Optical audio cable from TV (Digital audio out to HTR).

As mentioned by others, please enable Surrond audio in Settings. Also, press * button on remote and see if it changes anything.

Hi
I am using 2222 (white box), in that i am getting DD 5.1 sound via HDMI cable. When i use spdif(coaxial) , only stereo is coming. does d2h provide 5.1 via spdif or not?? Because i dont want to switch on my home theater even for watching news channel .. Pls share ...

Zero 7 bro, my connection id like stb hdmi out to tv in and ht hdmi to tv and I m still getting 5.1 when I switch on Ht but if I select yellow button dd the sound goes mute.Why?
P.S-5.1 quality is not awesome but good in few chNnels all channels except movies now.And right now getting awesome5.1 sound in st gold hd de dana dan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock