D2h Satellite HD Box 2011 Software Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
imran bro when u contacted the cc what did u tell them

i just told them to activate recording,i have 3 multiroom connections so my stb cant have rec facility as it is old model,so i swap my fathers stb which is 2011 model and told them stb's card no. and they activated instantly

i didnt gave them the card no but they are saying that mine stb is not supported.mine download id is 40 i am using a 8gb pd and my stb model is of 2011

ask them to resolve the issue and talk to senior mgt

How to post bhai? I can't find anything like add attachments or something.

there a tab called new reply above quick reply space.click new reply and then there will be some white area to write ur message above that there will be a section where u can edit font size and color,just below that a colored tab will be there saying insert image through that u can insert it.also post the ss of the product data in setup.

samitabhishek said:
i did not got any software update yet ...neither any promp..???

My Stb also not updated. CC telling to wait till it will be updated automatically. No manual process is noted for software update. Moreover they are telling recording will be enabled only after all hd box got the update. But somebody mentioned here that he has actived the usb recording facility by cc. What's happening can't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock