D2h Satellite HD Box 2011 Software Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to activate recording service ?

Still my Stb is not updated. CC telling it will take sometime. We really surprised about the sometimes policy of d2h.

Hi Guys i Am New To This Thread And I Have Got The Same Update As Sreekant Sir Has Got (As Posted In #1 And #2 Post Of This Thread).I Am Not Able To Record And Do You Guys Know That When This Will Be Enabled.Thank You.

I got following reply just now. Seems recording will be enabled soon. I responded with Yes. Waiting for their reply.
"
Dear Customer

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your e mail dated September 14, 2013 regarding Videocon d2h services.

Please confirm us back if the software up gradation took place successfully in your product in order to activate the recording facility. Please be informed that in case of same doesn’t not happen yet the recording feature will not work.

We would like to inform you that in order to activate the recording facility in HD box 2011 after software upgrade the one time activation charges is Rs. 199 and per month and subscription charges is Rs. 30.

If you have any further queries, please call our customer care numbers below:

· +91 7355873558

You can also email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h "

Has Anyone Activated Recording With The Above Mentioned Charges? Are You'll Able to Record Now?

i had a talk with cc and i have activated the packs (199+30).those with download id 40 can enjoy recording facility by activating those plan.

arman said:
i had a talk with cc and i have activated the packs (199+30).those with download id 40 can enjoy recording facility by activating those plan.

Can it be play in PC !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock