D2h Satellite HD Box 2011 Software Updated

• Thread starter Thread starter sreekant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 263
  • Views Views: Views 30,839
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sreekant what you feel this Software update is stable enough to roll out to all HD ZAPPER BOXES

Software update received today

D2h pushed soft ware update for some(may b all) STB. Seems HDMI Dolby output enabled. I could see gr8 difference in Dolby out. Can any one double confirm. Received update on 12AM today

My stb also got updated how to use recording ?

Anyone got the update this morning? I switched on my tv this morning at around 6.30am and still no prompt for update!Will the update data be available only at night?Does that mean I will have to wait till this night?

lollu said:
My stb also got updated how to use recording ?

did your STB receive the update last night itself, or this morning? I switched my tv on at 6.30am this morning and on update prompt till now! Does the update released only at night?

timkamat said:
did your STB receive the update last night itself, or this morning? I switched my tv on at 6.30am this morning and on update prompt till now! Does the update released only at night?

Yes I receive the update yesterday night :)

To enable recording, we need to pay 199. But still not all the box get update. So we have to wait or just send the mail to CC for current status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom