• Views Views: Views 30,839
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Breaking News: D2H SATELLITE HD BOX 2011 SOFTWARE UPDATED

Sadiq said:
But it is getting timed out and keep falling :(

Finally...

I cancelled the update :)

Again, I restarted and it prompted again..

And..

Again failed :)

After that no prompt..

Called customer care on this. They are keep on saying "It will be rolled out to all one by one.. Please wait..." :(

lollu said:
Both with hdmi not with coaxial or other ???

Yes both audio / video through single HDMI but if your Home Theater doesn't support video then the other option is connect your STB with TV HDMI input mentioned "ARC" (Audio Return Channel) - Usually HDMI 1 of TV carries this option. It will also serve the purpose. Don't know about too old LCDs/ LEDs but this option is available in every LCD / LED since last 4-5 years model at least

No update yet! :( Checked last night at 1o clock and waiting since morning! BTW the Download ID shows 28. Can someone explain what does this signify?

Got updated at 12 night.Id 28.can anyone tell me when will they enable recording? I know after every stb gets updated but any tentative date?? Mod?

Re: Breaking News: D2H SATELLITE HD BOX 2011 SOFTWARE UPDATED

Mine got updated last nite successfully

xVj5bRi.jpg

I have send them an email mentioning the software update failure. They logged a complaint and sent a confirmation that they will contact me in 2 hours. But, they sent me a link for service charges. Here is the link.

http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/pdf/Service%20Charges.pdf

It is mentioned that the warranty of ODU spares (Reflector re-alignment, skew, re-connectorization etc) are only 6 months. So I presume that the STB warranty is 12 months (only 6 months completed for me).

What is meant by ODU? And, can some expert confirm whether this software update issue come under service charges???

shubham singh said:
All news are fake.

Don't spam here. Are you not seeing the posts from all our members on software updates on their own STB with SS?? You are keep on creating useless threads and spamming everywhere in DDF. Better if MOD/Admin have an eye on this person..

Suspended shubham singh for two weeks. Next time permanent ban.

Sadiq said:
I have send them an email mentioning the software update failure. They logged a complaint and sent a confirmation that they will contact me in 2 hours. But, they sent me a link for service charges. Here is the link.

http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/pdf/Service%20Charges.pdf

It is mentioned that the warranty of ODU spares (Reflector re-alignment, skew, re-connectorization etc) are only 6 months. So I presume that the STB warranty is 12 months (only 6 months completed for me).

What is meant by ODU? And, can some expert confirm whether this software update issue come under service charges???

No, software update will not come under service charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom