Breaking D2H (ST-2) All LCN Changing from 30th August 2021

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 477
  • Views Views: Views 65,216
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they ask users feedback before making these changes, I am sure most of users won't accept. 4 digit lcns required if they have sufficient bandwidth, but not in 2k+ and 3k+ range.

I don't think so as dish TV and d2h working in different orbital locations. D2h may got new space in st2 or dishes may aligned to ses 8 in future.

Buddy there might b some constraints which is why they are not adding south channels before lcn 2000. Let's wait for what pans out

Logic coming to me is that all d2h customers will b shifted to SES8 and d2h might b integrated within dish tv thus leading to common software, lcn. As pre 2000 lcn already booked in dish tv hence instead of altering them to make changes in d2h lineup, they r simply aligning south chs in d2h post lcn 2000

The d2h south - dish tv north division may have not worked as far as proper use of resources is concerned or may have been temporary arrangement till ST2 agreement expires

Last edited:
If they ask users feedback before making these changes, I am sure most of users won't accept. 4 digit lcns required if they have sufficient bandwidth, but not in 2k+ and 3k+ range.

I don't think so as dish TV and d2h working in different orbital locations. D2h may got new space in st2 or dishes may aligned to ses 8 in future.
Yes. In future d2h may shift completely to SES-8 and ST-2 will be dropped.

Sorry for off topic: Dish TV has no problem with Channel LCNs then why still not adding new SD and HD channels which customers are demanding. That means Channel numbers changing is not a solution. They should make deal with Broadcasters and bring more No. of Channels.

Last edited:
Edited my post 106 with detailed explanation....do have a look and share views on it

From tamil lcn details one thing you can notice
2800 (if colors tamil at 2879) series for tamil GECs,
2900(if news18 tamilnadu at 2977) for news channels
@Vadirocks all Regional channels will like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom