d2h stream Android Set Top Box launched at Rs 3999

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 5,450

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
d2h Stream is an Android TV based Internet connected Set-Top Box from d2h that gives you access to different Apps and Games in addition to regular TV channels. It comes with Google Assistant, built-in Chromecast, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support and Voice remote.

• You can now access Apps like Amazon Prime, ZEE5, Voot, SonyLIV, Alt Balaji, Hotstar, and YouTube and download many more from Google Play.
  • With inbuilt Chromecast, you can simply cast any show, movies, music, games, sports, photos and videos and more from laptop, tablet or mobile phone directly on to your TV.
  • Content discovery is easy because of Google Assistant Voice Search
  • You can also watch your favourite TV Channels and set Favourites, Reminders and Record programs as per convenience
  • You can watch personalized content recommendations as per your selected Profile.

banner.jpg

d2h Stream | Best Android Set Top Box | Make Normal TV to Android TV

Planning to upgrade my HD stb v5004hd to this stb . Is it really worth upgrading at 2499 rs or i should wait for more reviews?

What are the other features available on this set-top box?

It is an Android TV based platform, so there will be incremental features and regular updates from Google. Some of the other features that will be coming soon are – Cloud storage and recording etc.

How can I create multiple user Profiles? How can I edit already created Profile?

You can access the Profile section from the top left of your screen and create upto 5 user profiles as per your choice. The same profiles can also be edited by using Option key of the remote.

What are the other features available on this set-top box?

It is an Android TV based platform, so there will be incremental features and regular updates from Google. Some of the other features that will be coming soon are – Cloud storage and recording etc.

How can I create multiple user Profiles? How can I edit already created Profile?

You can access the Profile section from the top left of your screen and create upto 5 user profiles as per your choice. The same profiles can also be edited by using Option key of the remote.
Bro as iam not that expert in computer knowledge
Can u explain what is profile
How it is usefull??
Chrome cast built in means??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock