Breaking DD can't share sports feed with private dth or cable:SC

FYI these sc judges can give judgement beyond the law also nobody can't able to rise question against them they already done it many cases

Law is just a excuse they can able to do whatever they think it's purely based the person who sitting on the bench for the appropriate petition

Thanks for the lots of Information which I did not had earlier but I still don't see how Judges in this case goes beyond the law : Sports Broadcasting Act 2007. Can You plz clarify it

That law states that private broadcasters is bound to share Sports of national importance feed with DD. DD can uses this feed to its users on its Freedish and terrestrial platform but that law does not allow DD to share/sell that feed to 3rd party Private DTH/MSO. So i don't see anything wrong in the judgement here

Thanks for the lots of Information which I did not had earlier
I didn't meant that compare to ur knowledge I'm nothing i know that bro so pls Don't write like this

Can You plz clarify it

That law states that private broadcasters is bound to share Sports of national importance feed with DD. DD can uses this feed to its users on its Freedish and terrestrial platform but that law does not allow DD to share/sell that feed to 3rd party Private DTH/MSO. So i don't see anything wrong in the judgement here

I don't know abt these laws but what I know I stated above bro though my comment is hurted u means sorry for that it's just a comment poor cricket fan :':)':)'(

Apart from this We were gud friends bro i want that to continue sbi , bjp won't break our friendship i hope

Last edited:
correct, if they want people to enjoy it for free then they should bid for the rights :em:lol
DD is still running byomkesh bakshi.. :em, they don't have enough money for bidding for kho-kho rights, forget abt cricket rights :no:

But DD giving 75percent of it's revenue to private broadcaster who have rights of any sports event.and via DD common men can watch important sporting events free of cost,so nothing wrong on it...

It's mean there will no live ODIs matches on DD National for Dth subscriber expect DD Free Dish? I am true please explain me?

Is it mean that there will be a blackout of DD national in all cable+DTH except FreeDish whenever there will be a match telecast on it ?

If dd free dish do same then what's about Dish TV. DD Free providing channels via dish TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock