Breaking DD can't share sports feed with private dth or cable:SC

Star India is aiming at half a billion dollar profits by 2018. Do you think this will effect them?
In business some time profit & some time loss.
Star also pay tax to government.
Star invest on cricket tv right.
If dd want money then invest on cricket.

In business some time profit & some time loss.
Star also pay tax to government.
Star invest on cricket tv right.
If dd want money then invest on cricket.
DD doesn't want any money. Instead they make a loss in most of the series as they earn only 25%. They show it because law says so. Anyway, I won't reply further.

DD doesn't want any money. Instead they make a loss in most of the series as they earn only 25%. They show it because law says so. Anyway, I won't reply further.
Bro I agree with you on some point.
I respect your view.
I think better I believe on law.

I think need some changes.
First dd sports channel use for india cricket matches.
Second dd national continues with regular tv program.
For that Law needs to be changed. And to change law opposition MPs needs to stop shouting over every matter and do some progressive works but nobody interested in doing it

Why cricket popular in India because common people take it as a religion.. that's why bcci making money via selling tv rights also star making money..and DD is pubcaster and working for common people of India..I think every person in this forum can afford private dth me too but many members didn't see the happiness of villagers when they heard that DD is going to telecast particular cricket or sporting events.. being a villagers I saw it many times,thats why DD telecasting it despite of revenue loss.
And it should be always happen..

No where it was said that DD can not telecast cricket. What was said is that DD cannot telecast cricket on chs which are mandatory by cable TV act and is compulsorily carried by Private DTH/MSO. DD is always free to telecast sports on special feed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock