DD National is testing a new logo

The whole on-screen presentation of this channel is hideous.
Actually agree. DD’s news channels are typically better than private channels in terms of presentation. Other DD channels, however, are permanently stuck in 2004.

Will write an article on this soon.

India's oldest TV channel, DD National has been transformed now . Some pics for the new graphics.

y6A79eS.jpg

ezi7iAm.jpg
adEvUNP.jpg

oUyn3Ss.jpg
Logo style is ok but colour is worst the old logo till 2011 was far better than this one

This is not official theme BTW this show itself has coming up and tomorrow theme.

I guess DD National hasn’t been revamped officially or completely because they are still using their old graphics.
cXuJLQk.png

bqpBOoN.png

Only the new logo and next programme graphics is being tested since yesterday.
t71w4fQ.png

Bogus logo ....Wanted to look like burj khalifa..Ended looking Kutub Minar🤣

I guess DD National hasn’t been revamped officially or completely because they are still using their old graphics.
cXuJLQk.png

bqpBOoN.png

Only the new logo and next programme graphics is being tested since yesterday.
t71w4fQ.png
Today at night , Ab Tak and Aage Dekhe graphics were changed so I think within 2-3 days , rest of the old graphics will be changed permanently. The logo will not change now . That is confirmed 👍🏻

This was the new graphics as compared to the old ones

jfc5DnY.jpg

H8nmWHM.jpg

Today at night , Ab Tak and Aage Dekhe graphics were changed so I think within 2-3 days , rest of the old graphics will be changed permanently. The logo will not change now . That is confirmed 👍🏻

This was the new graphics as compared to the old ones
This show has been using these graphics since beginning. The new color for graphics is red color so other graphics will/might also be in red color. On/by August 15th, the channel will officially and completely revamp.

And yes the logo might not revert back to the old one. :tup:

This show has been using these graphics since beginning. The new color for graphics is red color so other graphics will/might also be in red color. On/by August 15th, the channel will officially and completely revamp.

And yes the logo might not revert back to the old one. :tup:
Yes, that graphics is old one which was launched in 2014 revamp

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock