DD National is testing a new logo

Off Topic post !!!

This background colour is copied from Marvel Studios films like Avengers and Wanda Vision 🤔????. This looks same

8Fre9Jj.jpg
You know what? What I’m thinking of is this. Very underrated, sadly short-lived and far better than the current Star Plus graphics.

Source

Anyway I love doordarshan channels
Discussion going for not channel loving, I too in love with DD national

But what about logo and this new one is not that good one in my opinion
I hate it

R u loving this new logo?

It is a flop or hit movie does not matter , after a very long time movie is back on dd national. It is very good

Well said all DD channels should resume telecasting movies at any cost..atleast on weekends as happened in 90's

Last edited by a moderator:
My article is up! Do give it a read and tell me what you think, especially the part with taking more mythological/historical shows from Sony TV and airing more movies + launching a new movie channel.

I think the logo they used on 2 August without any black shadow for few hours is the final logo which was clear and good looking

It's a very peculiar insight, at least from my viewpoint it'd be better for DD to completely revamp itself and reconsider its mission, specifically after having to compete with around 100 other channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock