DDD+ COULD BE leader of the dth market if they would.. ?

dishkiller

Banned
Reaction score
I think yes DDD+ COULD BE leader of the Indian dth market if they would like to bcz dd has wide network coverage all over and no space((transponders)) problem but the problem is only waste employs and damaged system and our ministers who are not allowing or they dont like to work and develop dd direct dd direct is the best platform for channels but dont know why dd is far behind other dth operator .?

i request forum members to plz share what u think.................

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

You are right, DD have no space problem. At present if they use tech. Like private dth[tata sky carry above 200 with 12tp] but most problem is carry fee of channels. If DD provide platform to free to air channel with very low cost then i think it capture rural india but no comparision possible with private dth as they provide pay tv channels and pay tv channels are very popular and now after digitization there is no doubt that pay tv channels will reduce ad during program.

Dey have been No.1, if dey hav added FTA channels..

DD DTH could be popular in rural and semi urban areas if they added good fta channels. There are many good fta channels in India.
First they have to reduce carriage fee. And auction should be done for minimum 3yrs. Eg- now we are fond of Cinema TV but when after 1yr it will be removed, we will feel sorry.
And dd officials are very lazy, kamchoor. They should do their job efficienty.
And last, prasar bharti should publish the list of channels that won the auction and added on this platform. PB runs of Tax Payers money and we have the right to know whats going on.

But, as of now, dd dth is a waste investment.

India is always India , The Indian bureaucrat and politicians only talks big things but not take any responsibility . They never overcome from selfish and bad habit they only requires money and money . When they will change their attitude only God knows .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock