Breaking DDF launches DreamDTH News section - Unleash your professional writing skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we create publicity for our news website? :huh: I am not suggesting any advertising :no2: but then how will people come to know?

How can I set Cover Image for any Article?
It is not possible and option should go away soon.

We have plans to add category based preset images so a default cover image would show. Need testing before implementation though.
What should be placed in "Source", link or website name and do we need to add that source in our Article too?
You can paste a link only there and it will show like this:
ySc1jHE.jpg

P.S. Ignore the article content, we know we are mad when testing something.😂
What are Tags? What are we supposed to write in there? It shows me this error whenever I try to add anything.
Tags are commonly used in blogs, news site authors attach keyword descriptions (called tags) to identify text within their articles as a categories or topic. Web pages and blogs with identical tags can then be linked together allowing users to search for similar or related content.

So for example:

If you added tata sky tag in an article and another, clicking on that tag would list both articles. Same way as more words tagged with same content, you can easily gather all of them together. Just don't add unrelated tags. They need to be words, not sentences. It is pretty old technique to gather many pages together.;)

Since we don't have separate sections for DTH services, you can add DTH name of which you are sharing news on that article. That way you can easily find all articles related to that DTH.

I have some doubts....

How can I set Cover Image for any Article?

What should be placed in "Source", link or website name and do we need to add that source in our Article too?

What are Tags? What are we supposed to write in there? It shows me this error whenever I try to add anything.

XIRfGbv.png
Same thing for me too. Plus after posting no option to add tags at all

Same thing for me too. Plus after posting no option to add tags at all
It's now working, to add/edit tags you need to click on Tags Icon.
gmtqqMo.jpg

@Bapun Raz bro, is it possible to receive an alert once our Article gets approved/rejected by mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock