DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 741,385
They Might change their logo with the launch of Big boss Malayalam, Last time they changed their colour theme when they launched the first season of NAK.

Second season, 2012. That's when they changed to red, from blue and pink. Although the graphics did change when the first season launched
They Might change their logo with the launch of Big boss Malayalam, Last time they changed their colour theme when they launched the first season of NAK.

I clearly remember seeing the red Asianet logo when I went to Varkala in September 2012.
Second season, 2012. That's when they changed to red, from blue and pink. Although the graphics did change when the first season launched
But some people are saying that the logo changed on 2 February 2013 during the Asianet Film Awards. I cannot post the link as it is on another forum, but I can post a related video.
Ujala Asianet Film Award 2013 General Promo.mp4

Last edited:
I clearly remember seeing the red Asianet logo when I went to Varkala in September 2012.

But some people are saying that the logo changed on 2 February 2013 during the Asianet Film Awards. I cannot post the link as it is on another forum, but I can post a related video.
Ujala Asianet Film Award 2013 General Promo.mp4
The packaging changed again in 2013 during the film awards

Asianet may get rebranded as Star Asianet with in August 30 2018.Its the 25th anniversary of Asianet.It may get rebranded along with the launch of Big boss.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock