Degraded pic quality(pixelation) on sony ten 1 HD

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 116
  • Views: Views 16,425

My signal strength n quality in all channels barring sab HD, ten 2 hd etc. Is this ok? Is there gonna be any difference in pic quality because of low signal quality?

My signal strength n quality in all channels barring sab HD, ten 2 hd etc. Is this ok? Is there gonna be any difference in pic quality because of low signal quality?

Bro, AFAIK PQ doesn't get poor if signal levels become less. In Digital transmission, when the signal levels become 0%, there is either pixelation and NO Signal. Same for Audio. So i dont think changes in Signal levels cause PQ/AQ to degrade.

Last edited:
Bro, AFAIK PQ doest get poor if signal levels become less. In Digital transmission, when the signal levels become 0%, there is either pixelation and NO SIgnal. Same for Audio. So i dont think Signal levels cause PQ/AQ to degrade.
So u mean to say that my signal quality is fine even if it's yellow & pic quality will not be degraded?

So u mean to say that my signal quality is fine even if it's yellow & pic quality will not be degraded?

See you are getting average signal levels. Anything above 50% signals is good. Its OK for some weak TPs to be below 50%.

AFAIK, Even if one gets 5% signal his PQ will be same as the one who gets 50% signal.

But, sometimes there have been cases where PQ has been degraded due to issues in STB/LNB.

@Binit bro this issue has nothing to do with the signals and quality
its airtel back end issue :(

I registered a complaint about this to airtel. Today 2 engineers came n tried their very best to sort out the pixelation issue on ten 1 HD but in vain. Neither signal quality improved nor the pixelation was sorted. 😭😭👿. Tata sky i m coming😂😂

I registered a complaint about this to airtel. Today 2 engineers came n tried their very best to sort out the pixelation issue on ten 1 HD but in vain. Neither signal quality improved nor the pixelation was sorted. 😭😭👿. Tata sky i m coming😂😂

bro ,
did they admit that the issue from airtel end ?
what did they say about the issue ?

No bro. Initially they were denying that there was any pixelation, although it was clearly pixelating. They said that there's no issue from airtel end.

I seen similar pixelation issue in zee cinema HD few days back, shaadi mein zaroor aana movie telecast time.
I think issue from airtel side only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock