Degraded Picture and Sound quality of Tata Play

Same issue in all dths. New boxes with cheap components. Now all dths selling boxes around 750 only. If you calculate 500 for antenna and 150 for fitting charges then box price is 100 only.
Could be because of that but the card design box is giving superb quality like binge+ box but also someone was saying new navya box quality same as Technicolor and binge+ , so I thought of trying new one but now it seems risky decision 😐

Same issue in all dths. New boxes with cheap components. Now all dths selling boxes around 750 only. If you calculate 500 for antenna and 150 for fitting charges then box price is 100 only.
Exactly. Thats what i think. With some minor rectifications in the hardware and software department, tata play can still become best. Cost cutting will only be their own loss. Losing loyal customers like me.

Exactly. Thats what i think. With some minor rectifications in the hardware and software department, tata play can still become best. Cost cutting will only be their own loss. Losing loyal customers like me.
Bro do one thing, complain again and ask for the humax model that is like technicolor..I remember one member got it

Got it bro..I had old Technicolor model 2016 which was giving great picture quality in hd and sd channel like binge+ . In 2019 I bought same design box as your new model called panna box with worst quality.

Thanks for sharing the information..I was thinking to buy the new box🥲

I think It's the hardware...earlier models had quality hardware
Seems you are right. Also, my earlier STB lasted for straight 7 years with rough usage, powered on most of the time with no issues. No idea ahow much this navya one will last. Hoping Tata play take this as a very serious issue and sort it out asap. Let me know, if there are any box upgrades.

I see. But, then is which is the best option acc yo you rn? 🤔 Moving to other DTHs like Airtel/Dish is worth for? I heard even Dish TV have improved their quality and services now. Airtel not so sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock