Degraded Picture and Sound quality of Tata Play

Yup. I read somehwhere in a thread around that Technicolor STBs will be relaunched. If yes, i will stick with the Tata play. Also, Even if they get a whole dedicated satellellite for transmission, whats the use..
Who said bro? I seriously doubt it and even if they you won't get same quality like old boxes because in the newer ones they are compromising a lot else think how they are able to provide box free on buying new connection at 3k

We also have many distributors in DDF right? Can you ask their comments about HD Navya 3?

We also have many distributors in DDF right? Can you ask their comments about HD Navya 3?
Samar was saying the new navya box quality same as humax and technicolor box whereas you are saying panna and navya box same quality but we already know panna box has worst quality so I am confused..🥲

Who said bro? I seriously doubt it and even if they you won't get same quality like old boxes because in the newer ones they are compromising a lot else think how they are able to provide box free on buying new connection at 3k
Can you tell some fix how to improve the sound quality? Lip syncing is worse in this new STB. Dialogue and scenes are missing the smooth coordination. I have tried changing screen refresh rate, dolby digital to PCM. But all in vain. Did i got a defected Box or its a common problem in all new pieces. 🤔

Can you tell some fix how to improve the sound quality? Lip syncing is worse in this new STB. Dialogue and scenes are missing the smooth coordination. I have tried changing screen refresh rate, dolby digital to PCM. But all in vain. Did it got a defected Box or its a common problem with all new pieces. 🤔
Raise a complain naa..maybe defective box
Anyway no harm in getting it replaced considering you paid for it 🙂

Samar was saying the new navya box quality same as humax and technicolor box whereas you are saying panna and navya box same quality but we already know panna box has worst quality so I am confused..🥲

Get a new box with box only offers like 1 month or 6 month.. bro. anyway box will be free right. The channels quality seems dynamic...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock