Degraded Picture and Sound quality of Tata Play

Could be because of that but the card design box is giving superb quality like binge+ box but also someone was saying new navya box quality same as Technicolor and binge+ , so I thought of trying new one but now it seems risky decision 😐

Hi Bro, As I already told you, Just check and see demo of the Picuture and Audio quality of HD Navya 3 once through a dealer or distributor. It might be only 2 or 3% difference on Panna vs Navya. Ofcourse the font and UI, features changed. but cant justify it has better quality.

Hi Bro, As I already told you, Just check and see demo of the Picuture and Audio quality of HD Navya 3 once through a dealer or distributor. It might be only 2 or 3% difference on Panna vs Navya. Ofcourse the font and UI, features changed. but cant justify it has better quality.
Nearby dealers are not friendly bro

Got it bro..I had old Technicolor model 2016 which was giving great picture quality in hd and sd channel like binge+ . In 2019 I bought same design box as your new model called panna box with worst quality.

Thanks for sharing the information..I was thinking to buy the new box🥲
What about this replacement Box bro? I used it once and felt not good enough.

I think It's the hardware...earlier models had quality hardware
Yup. I read somehwhere in a thread around that Technicolor STBs will be relaunched. If yes, i will stick with the Tata play. Also, Even if they get a whole dedicated satellellite for transmission, whats the use..

They are telling its unavailable.
If you have the local technician number who called you and replaced the box, ask him if they have that model..if he says yes , again call cc and say you are not getting good picture quality so send technician again, that model replacement you need to deal with local technician

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock