Degraded Picture and Sound quality of Tata Play

MaverickSoulz

Reaction score
I am Loyal customer of Tata sky since 2010. I had a Digicard HD STB 2016 (Year not sure) model which is used for around 5-6 years hassle free. But, Recently my Digicard STB failed, so I ordered a brand New Tata play HD connection with new STB. But, what so unsurprising, is that the Picture quality doesn't look that good and sharp at all as it used to be. Adding, more to frustration is the sound quality - always feels like sounds is coming from inside a deep echo well, lacking clarity and sharpness, also major lip sync issues. Now, it feels like all this Tata play is a Hoax, is actually a downgrade.

Seems like its the time to say good bye to Tata Play until their service improves. Even, their customer service has become worse. I hoped for the best, but this ain't going anywhere anymore. I wonder, Where and what went wrong with such a Super Premium DTH service Provider!? Feel, like Sky is not the Limit, anymore with Tata play.

Last edited:
HSV2034TAT3 is the New one.
CPMSPzo.jpg

Bve9ghH.jpg

Got it bro..I had old Technicolor model 2016 which was giving great picture quality in hd and sd channel like binge+ . In 2019 I bought same design box as your new model called panna box with worst quality.

Thanks for sharing the information..I was thinking to buy the new box🥲

Last edited:
Got it bro..I had old Technicolor model 2016 which was giving great picture quality in hd and sd channel like binge+ . In 2019 I bought same design box as your new model called panna box with worst quality.

Thanks for sharing the information..I will thinking to buy the new box🥲
Hear ya. 😆 . I even asked to if possible return my old box i will get it repaired. But, it was already despatched for the replacement. I guess its not only me who is going through the same problem. So, how you dealing with it? Shall i ask for Box replacement again?

Thanks for sharing the information..I was thinking to buy the new box🥲
Same issue in all dths. New boxes with cheap components. Now all dths selling boxes around 750 only. If you calculate 500 for antenna and 150 for fitting charges then box price is 100 only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock