Not open for further replies.
D8K5fXw.jpg

bro what is this ??
are you saying that airtel should not charge 153rs as NCF ?? im confused
please explain (y)

bro what is this ??
please explain (y)
Same doubt. I think it is NCF for slabs above 100 channels. If that is what it is then what difference will this make anyway. Most of the FTA channel are useless and at the current prices don't think many will pick more than 50 pay channels.

bro what is this ??
please explain (y)

Yes Bro, they are charging Rs.153 for 100 FTA channels, which is waioff by SD & TS

bro what is this ??
please explain (y)
This is about NCF for FTA channel bro.
Same doubt. I think it is NCF for slabs above 100 channels. If that is what it is then what difference will this make anyway. Most of the FTA channel are useless and at the current prices don't think many will pick more than 50 pay channels.
Yes bro you are right. But many users can cross 100 channel. Something is better than nothing na.

bro what is this ??
please explain (y)
He has said them to not charge NCF on FTA channels & provide them as complimentary as SD & TS are doing.

Yes Bro, they are charging Rs.153 for 100 FTA channels, which is waioff by SD & TS

Trai implemented this rule and last month i saw some indian news and trai chairman explains this NFC thing so im wondering how come TS and SD removed NFC ?
temporary system bug maybe?

Trai implemented this rule and last month i saw some indian news and trai chairman explains this NFC thing so im wondering how come TS and SD removed NFC ?
temporary system bug maybe?
They've not removed NCF. They're just not charging NCF for FTA channels & giving 193 FTA channels on complimentary basis

@Siva bro can you please propogate the hashtag #NoNCFOnFTA here in this forum so that every member could able to see when they visit this website.
Is there anyway to do this? I am new here.
New thread created and stuck for now. Hope the hashtag trends.

This is about NCF for FTA channel bro.
Yes bro you are right. But many users can cross 100 channel. Something is better than nothing na.
Of course and I'm sure Airtel will do it anyway in few days as it won't harm their revenue much. These are nothing but bluff games by the operators to cover up the actual issue i.e 154 rs one. Would be great if some one comes up with a reduced NCF somewhere around 100 instead of 154. That would be much useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock