Sad News Desperate Tata Play has resort to unethical practices

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 2,398
As you can see many other Tata Play users above also recieved such calls. I was not the only one. You are defending a corporate on unethical business practices. Proving that you are a sheep. This forum has many sheeps who contributes nothing here but suddenly becomes active once Tata Play is called out or during DTH of the Month polls. Either you are a fanboy or a person hired by Tata Play to defend them.
Stop being a stupid. I asked a genuine question. I genuinely didn't know that a DTH would call and sell a service. Why would they call you and sell a service unless you actively use their service channels. You need to read the post carefully. I never defended what they did. This is what you are missing to see. You simply want people to rant the products you rant just like you rant. Don't want them ask any genuine questions. I've been a customer for airtel dth for about 8 years, tata play for about 8 years, d2h for couple of years and Sun direct still. None of them call me for selling any of their products except to remind about recharge. So my question was genuinely to understand why would they call like a telecom operator to add VAS.

You will still not understand and i will be surprised if you do :) :)

Buddy , there is lot of difference between ranting without a reason and highlighting an issue which one has faced..... @iDJ bro shared an experience where he faced an issue wherein service channels were activated without his consent and as he was unhappy with this so he mentioned / discuss upon the same.

Yes, one can ask questions pertaining to it but with being disrespectful or wrongly accusing the other person.... Whatever u said to @iDJ made it seem as if he was at fault by asking questions like "Why would Tata Play call you" or "Such issues are common and you are making it seem big" .....in a forum members engage in discussions over various topics and if a member is facing a problem or have a complaint against a company then they are allowed to write about it, there should not be any objections raised about this unless any rules are flouted.

If people criticise Airtel so ferociously for smallest mistakes then why just a little mention about issues related to Tata Play irks some members and there is effort made to downplay the criticism or simply blaming the person who highlights it?
I am not going to waste my time reading your lengthy posts. But tell me where I was disrespectful first. He called me stupid so I gave it back. Please post in a few lines please.

Not everyone is free to read and lengthy posts. Everyone's humble request. Please.

I am not going to waste my time reading your lengthy posts. But tell me where I was disrespectful first. He called me stupid so I gave it back. Please post in a few lines please.

Not everyone is free to read and lengthy posts. Everyone's humble request. Please.

Again u r being disrespectful without even knowing it....anyways don't want to carry on this discussion further....also forum provides "ignore" option so if u r not interested in reading my posts then add me under this list

TATA Play has been doing this for ages - calling subscribers to sell their extra services. It's nothing new!"

Back
Top Bottom