Discussion Did I make a big mistake into moving to sun direct?

But in other cable networks like tccl they have added star sports 1 tamil hd and vijay super hd and zee thirai hd which is essential for tamil viewers .
If you have cable TV service available in your area just go for it. You'll see frequent addition of channel and it would be cheaper as compared to DTH service.
Sun Direct is famous for users from tamil nadu and they don't have any concern on why they have not added them .
SunDirect is famous for being cheapest service provider. So, better you keep in mind that low price compromises with quantity in these services.

If you have cable TV service available in your area just go for it. You'll see frequent addition of channel and it would be cheaper as compared to DTH service.
Post NTO. Cable is way too expensive to DTH. You can't even buy annual plans or get cashback.

Post NTO. Cable is way too expensive to DTH. You can't even buy annual plans or get cashback.
Cable operator already giving discount on monthly rental.
Yes, some of my family members are on cable since NTO started.
Ask them to contact cable operator it will definitely give them discount.
Many among in my family are even getting multiple TV discount.

Cable operator already giving discount on monthly rental.

Ask them to contact cable operator it will definitely give them discount.
Many among in my family are even getting multiple TV discount.
Already did. The offer nothing. Also they have used the most bouquets they find to offer curated packs.

My grandma uses cable. There is signal problem also in cable. Though they carry almost all channels on the platform, cable operators are not able to provide them to the last mile. I had raised a complaint regarding signal issue. Nothing changed. I think we can't blame them also. They are left with very less margin. They give good signals for tamil and sports channels only. Others they couldn't. I wasn't able to watch any English channels except Star Movies though almost all eng movie channels were part of the subscription. I think it depends on location. It's high time they migrate to Fiber cable just like internet. Hathway has recently launched FiberTV in my location, standalone and with internet. Think signal and PQ should be excellent and it has more potential than a regular TV. Think this will be the future. Planning to give it a try after my Airtel plan expires as I am happy with Hathway FTTH internet which I am using for the past 5 years since it's launch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock