Discussion Did I make a big mistake into moving to sun direct?

daryl123

Reaction score
Should I have gone to Airtel? I choose sun direct only because the packs were affordable

No. The AQ and PQ are almost same. Only that hardware and EPG are slightly better than Sun Direct.

Definitely ! a wrong move buddy ! I have been a sun direct customer for past 7 years and really fed up with sun direct. . Yup Sun direct packs are affordable because they dont add any new channels ..last year I moved to Jingalala family:)

I already have an tata play hd antenna with box in great condition how much is the removal charges of sun direct?
Definitely ! a wrong move buddy ! I have been a sun direct customer for past 7 years and really fed up with sun direct. . Yup Sun direct packs are affordable because they dont add any new channels ..last year I moved to Jingalala family:)

@daryl123 kindly explain the issue you are facing with SunDirect? Okay packs are affordable but what else didn't you liked about SunDirect?

@daryl123 kindly explain the issue you are facing with SunDirect? Okay packs are affordable but what else didn't you liked about SunDirect?
The lack of updating new channels for eg star sports 1 tamil & telugu HD , and removal of some popular channels . And some difficulties in adding channels & app not working & average customer care services.

1. Very less Assamese paid channels.
How can you justify this bro?
Neither I'm here to justify anyone nor I'm here to do justice. Better switch to Tata Play if want to watch more channel and ready to pay more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock