Difference of Channels in Ultra Pack + HD and ultra plus hd

rajkhushi001

Registered
Reaction score
Guys.......can anyone can confirm the channel difference between the ultra pack + hd access fee and ultra plus hd pack???????

iamspock

Registered
Reaction score
HD channels without any SD Channel counterpart will not be available in the Ultra Plus + HD access Fee pack. I believe Star World Premier HD and Da Vinci HD might not be available. And it also costlier in total to subscribe like this

SuperBond

Registered
Reaction score
I'm still confused and cannot find anywhere. If I subscribe to Ultra Plus HD pack, will I need to pay HD Access fee?

I'm thinking of going for this offer:

iamspock

Registered
Reaction score
Ultra Plus HD includes the HD Channels so you do not need to pay HD access fee.
HD access fee is only for the Base packs which provide on SD channels wherein the related HD Channel will be available with the payment.
Ultra Plus HD provides HD channel as part of package so you pay for them in the package so no need for seperate HD access fee

I am Mega Plus HD subscriber and i can confirm this

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mahesh Reddy Seeking Help Difference between NSS6, ST-2 and d2h list of channels. Dish TV 14
maheshav Discussion By today ~32 HD channels difference between TS and D2H? d2h HD 95
N Is there any "quality" difference in SD channels compared to sd box & hd box Tata Sky 10
V what is difference between paid and free channels DD Free Dish 5
SATFAN Seeking Help What is the difference between Watcho and ZEE5 Dish TV 0
N &PRIVE HD &FLIX HD DIFFERENCE TV Channels News 7
D Is there a difference between RG6 black & RG6 white cable? General DTH News & Discussions 12
happy_penguin Can't see the difference between Aaj Tak SD and Aaj Tak HD Digital Cable TV 5
Jingalala What is the difference between foreign tv channel and indian tv channel? TV Channels News 21
S Seeking Help Difference Between Infinity and South New Mega HD Plans Airtel Digital TV 7
B Seeking Help Package Difference Airtel Digital TV HD 0
Sparker0i Seeking Help Difference between Technicolor and Flextronics STB Airtel Digital TV HD 31
Sparker0i Seeking Help Difference between HD and SD channel on HEVC box Airtel Digital TV HD 15
Hariss Intelsat 17 dish difference between 6feet and 8 feet Intelsat Updates 1
E Seeking Help ADTV HD & HD+ Difference Airtel Digital TV HD DVR 11
R Difference between Dish HD + and Dish Tru HD+ Dish TV HD 14
C Can anyone tell the difference between DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 General DTH News & Discussions 5
Selva Jay Huge difference between Zee Tamil & Star Vijay...Zee Tamil growing well day by day. TV Channels News 22
Bishnu15 What is the difference between taking HD Combo Add On Pack & subscribing to HD Packs Sun Direct HD 1
mmadhankumar Pixelmania - 240p to 8K - How big is their difference General DTH News & Discussions 5
Bishnu15 Difference between ROI SD Value Pack and ROI SD Value Plus Pack as on 19/06/2016 Sun Direct 0
hindifun Difference between Signal Strength and Signal level? General DTH News & Discussions 8
Balaji Difference between Migration and STD Topups. Airtel Digital TV 0
A Difference between T-Connector and Splitter Tata Sky 0
E Difference Between MAX TN 34 HD vs 35 HD Tamil Topup vs 31 HD South Topup Airtel Digital TV 12