Digital Dolby Sound available

jainodin

Reaction score
Now ADTV started providing DOLBY DIGITAL SOUND for some selected HD channels i.e. StarPlus HD.
On EPG of StarPlus HD you can see the symbol of DollbyDigital.

Brother airtel provide dolby digit from its hd service started time onwards.Now they are just show the logo of dolby(For the hd channel which have dolby ) in the new s/w version 502.They also provide dolby and dolby digit plus sound through hdmi in this new s/w version.
Following are the hd channels which have dolby in adtv
Star Plus HD - DD+
Colors HD - DD
Sony HD - DD
Star World HD-DD+
Star World Premiere HD-DD+
Star Gold HD-DD+
Star Movies HD- DD+
Movies Now HD-DD
Zee Studio HD-DD
Star Sports HD 1 - DD+
History TV 18 HD - DD
Nat Geo HD-DD+
Discovery HD-DD
M Tunes HD-DD

DD means Dolby Digital
DD+ means Dolby Digital Plus

If the broadcasters provide dolby sound adtv also provide it.

Thank You

DD, DD+, whats the technical diff?

TR Vishnu said:
Brother airtel provide dolby digit from its hd service started time onwards.Now they are just show the logo of dolby(For the hd channel which have dolby ) in the new s/w version 502.They also provide dolby and dolby digit plus sound through hdmi in this new s/w version.
Following are the hd channels which have dolby in adtv
Star Plus HD - DD+
Colors HD - DD
Sony HD - DD
Star World HD-DD+
Star World Premiere HD-DD+
Star Gold HD-DD+
Star Movies HD- DD+
Movies Now HD-DD
Zee Studio HD-DD
Star Sports HD 1 - DD+
History TV 18 HD - DD
Nat Geo HD-DD+
Discovery HD-DD
M Tunes HD-DD

DD means Dolby Digit
DD+ means Dolby Digit Plus
If the broadcasters provide dolby sound adtv also provide it.

Thank You

Brother I don't know the technical difference.But one thing is sure all star channels have dolby digital plus and some hd channel like m tunes hd is provide only dolby digit.

Source:Advertisements of respective channels by in their own channels.

If any members know the difference between dolby digital and dolby digital plus please provide it.

Thank You

Thank You Very Much Brother and one more request in my above list I am sure that all star network channels have dolby digital plus but in other channels I am not sure about dolby digital and dolby digital plus.Please update brother

Thank You

Red Devil said:
Do Airtel support DD sound via the normal audit video cable (3 color one) ?

No. AV out is only 2 channel stereo audio. DD requires HDMI or optical / coaxial output.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock