Digital STB at 500 only

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,636
Yes it is to use in arasu cable. All this process are due to digitization.

Pugazhbalaji said:
is it useful for arasu cable ?

yes their main target in channei is dominate SCV.scv stb rate is 1000!!!
but scv can give stb at free of cost.let wait and watch the silent war.

who is selling STB for cable tv ?
If one purchaed it can work in any local cable tv in Bihar ?

yes , All dth Operator Give Dish,Lnb,Wire,And Set top box @ Near About 1000 (DP Price).....

people said:
in avadi,padi,anna nagar area Digital STB at 500 only ,arasu cable issue the stb by local cable operator at low coast but unofficially.

Hi, i'm from annanagar. And i called my cable guy to get the Arasu STB sooner for all my TV's, he said that Arasu cable wont come as they have not even procured the STB and also have issues with tender, no clear price on STB as the 500 is just the advance and not the full payment, subscription cost and many other things so they are going to distribute SCV STB before 20th OCT and wont go with Arasu cable.

I said i shall wait and dont want to hurry.

Also please check this,

“The supply of 10000 STBs within 3 weeks, 1 Lakh STBs within 6
weeks, and the remaining STBs within 4 months from the date of issue of
LOA in the initial phase”

http://210.212.62.58/docs/Corrigendum2-chennai-digit.pdf

Chennai needs atleast 40 lakh STB whereas Arasu can supply only 10,000 which is no where the need and also cant supply atleast 10% within 6 weeks....

also try this,

Indiantelevision.com's > Digital Edge> Chennai not ready for digitisation; TV govt to seek deadline extension

May be in will go with DTH instead of going with SCV.

people said:
Pugazhbalaji said:
is it useful for arasu cable ?

yes their main target in channei is dominate SCV.scv stb rate is 1000!!!
but scv can give stb at free of cost.let wait and watch the silent war.

I dont think SCV will try free STB cause arasu tv is nowhere near a competition and the urge to have cable tv will force users to go with them at any cost.

Arasu cable will become a huge failure if they dont act fast and offer STB to all users atleast on rent.

pearlpearl said:
people said:
in avadi,padi,anna nagar area Digital STB at 500 only ,arasu cable issue the stb by local cable operator at low coast but unofficially.

Hi, i'm from <area name removed>. And i called my cable guy to get the Arasu STB sooner for all my TV's, he said that Arasu cable wont come as they have not even procured the STB and also have issues with tender, no clear price on STB as the 500 is just the advance and not the full payment, subscription cost and many other things so they are going to distribute SCV STB before 20th OCT and wont go with Arasu cable.

I said i shall wait and dont want to hurry.

Also please check this,

“The supply of 10000 STBs within 3 weeks, 1 Lakh STBs within 6
weeks, and the remaining STBs within 4 months from the date of issue of
LOA in the initial phase”

http://210.212.62.58/docs/Corrigendum2-chennai-digit.pdf

Chennai needs atleast 40 lakh STB whereas Arasu can supply only 10,000 which is no where the need and also cant supply atleast 10% within 6 weeks....

also try this,

Indiantelevision.com's > Digital Edge> Chennai not ready for digitisation; TV govt to seek deadline extension

May be in will go with DTH instead of going with SCV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock