Digital STB at 500 only

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,632
can any 1 update for Chennai list of arasu cable channels ???

pearlpearl said:
dinee said:
can any 1 update for Chennai list of arasu cable channels ???

Hi, none has been known. The list of channels, the subscription cost, STB cost etc...

All they have said is "Initially TACTV Corporation will offer 200 channels to the viewers in Chennai
Metro
."

"For Chennai, 100 free channels would be offered for Rs. 70, and additional pay channels can be chosen on payment."
It seems 80 analogue and 75 digital will be offered...

Again no clear info on STB price, how to get this service, absolutely nothing...

The stupid website still says "The LCOs are requested to remit the amount before 15.10.2012 so that orders
can be placed with STB vendors."
though the date has passed 10 days ago...

so they have started the service but its a magic on how to receive or see it and it is a big mystery if they actually have any plans for the STB...

Just 8 days more for the 31st... but still they are dumb.... :damn

Will wait till 31st and will move to a DTH mostly if the cable goes dead...

The LCO dont seem to like Arasu and still saying that they wont make it and none connected to them... The best way for Arasu to do business would be to reachout to the people directly through ration shops or EB shops or through an announcement through media or press and make some contact with the people... im sure that atleast 75% will respond positively if SCV comes with no other big offers...

Today is 29, just 2/3 days remaining.. still my cable guy hasnt reached me.... no notice nor any contact.... in his last contact he said tht "i can get SCV only and if i dont then still my cable wont go blank on 31st and he has no updates from Arasu so cant talk abt it".

SO will it still be extended with the new minister on charge?? This really sucks...

I cant go with SCV cause they dont offer me a pack tht i want, all they have is an useless pack or a pack with more than half of channels tht i dont understand.....

all i want is a pack with all the eng and sports channels for 200 rs PM for 1 tv and 300 rs for 2 tv's....only Arasu seems to have this list but it still hasn't started the service to all areas and no news on STB.......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock