Direct Comparision between Tata Sky HD and ADTV HD PQ with pics

I Think Tata Sky Have Better PQ Right?

Tatasky is all time best dth service.. Especially for its interactive services. Best picture and sound quality.. For its hardware:) one of the most important is its quick feedback.

Vadirocks said:
I Think Tata Sky Have Better PQ Right?

we are prefer that dth brand because we use it. So think over all . In term of PQ RDTV better than tata sky and airtel. Now days PQ of tata sky is slightly decrease but i am sure it will back after gsat 10.

I bet any time dish tru HD's picture quality is much better then TS and ADTV bcoz Dish tru is using 1 satellite Asiasat 5s for its HDs Channel and separate Satellite Nss 6 for SD channels were has TS and Adtv are using the same Satellite for their all channels SD+HD bcoz of this they have to compress their channels bcoz of space limit problem and it affects the PQ quality but yes for Sd channels PQ and SD and HD channels Sound quality is really bad on dish tv but in HD channels PQ i bet no one can beat Dish tru HD.

I have Dish, TS and ADTV. It can be safely said that both PQ and AQ of tru HD channels is best in Dish TV even though they do not provide 5.1 Dolby sound. TS and ADTV have similar PQ and AQ for both SD and HD channels. Dish TV is let down by its poor quality USB recorder STB. TS HD+ is by far the best in class STB.

jdrocks said:
I have Dish, TS and ADTV. It can be safely said that both PQ and AQ of tru HD channels is best in Dish TV even though they do not provide 5.1 Dolby sound. TS and ADTV have similar PQ and AQ for both SD and HD channels. Dish TV is let down by its poor quality USB recorder STB. TS HD+ is by far the best in class STB.

I have used all these three.
I didn't find any difference between HD pq of these 3.
But dish tv sd pq sucks and poorest of all dth.

I am comparing PQ on a 65" TV. Dish HD PQ is no doubt best. I agree on SD quality being poor in Dish. TS is my favourite DTH. I only use Dish for its large number of HD channels.

accordings to the above pictures .. i found both ts and adtv pq same ..
i have a question ...ts gives 13hd ch in 1 36mhz mpeg4 tp and adtv gives 9hd ch in i 36mhz tp then why both have same pq ?????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock