DDF Exclusive Discovery Jeet Rebranded As Jeet Prime

Channel will be shut down soon, just wait for the time.
Useless channel. I can't understand why they have priced ₹4 for this useless channel? If they make it as FTA, then also have doubt that people will subscribe it or not.

It's a good thing that Tata Sky, which generally adds the HD version of almost all channels, doesn't have the HD version of this channel. Jeet Prime is nothing but essentially TLC Hindi. Discovery Jeet should never have moved away from its original plan of Hindi shows like Swami Ramdev and Anjaan. I don't know how bad the producers and cast of those shows felt when Discovery Jeet stopped all those Hindi shows.

Last edited:
If they can't run it successfully, they should withdraw it instead of this re-branding drama.

They must be having some plan in place to revamp content in coming days, weeks. Surely they r a big global network and not naive enough to run a channel without proper strategy. Just wait little more, we Indians tend to react very impatiently and criticise others rather wrongly at many instances

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock