Discovery launches sports channel "D-SPORTS" in India

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 510
  • Views Views: Views 68,687
Navneet Kumar said:
I hope D-sports buy Endland and Nz home series rights, Because i hate star sports, I think 70% people hate star sports

I not hate:no

sagR said:
I not hate:no
He is not telecast PL football matchs in sd channels and he is not telecast other team internation cricket matchs without blackbar, He is not get Nz homet cricket rights and very poor logo etc..

He is not telecast PL football matchs in sd channels and he is not telecast other team internation cricket matchs without blackbar, He is not get Nz homet cricket rights and very poor logo etc.. :tup

Navneet Kumar said:
He is not telecast PL football matchs in sd channels and he is not telecast other team internation cricket matchs without blackbar, He is not get Nz homet cricket rights and very poor logo etc.. :tup

I supports your that words otherwise nothing

Navneet Kumar said:

I think it is better for sd channels to telecast with black bar, than cutting the sides from original broadcast.. Because that way you have the freedom to watch in best quality irrespective of your tv type. If you have a CRT tv, you can use centre cut to cut the sides and enjoy full screen in 4:3(just like when there is no black bars in sd channels), and if you have led/lcd tv, you can use centre cut and watch at full screen 16:9 without losing the sides and without getting fat people.

Tha.RP8 said:
I think it is better for sd channels to telecast with black bar, than cutting the sides from original broadcast..

+1

Navneet Kumar said:

Sony's graphics sucks half of the scoreboard is not visible in SD TV as that is out of screen, Pathetic commentary and analysis team. Does not get NZ home cricket right only interested in NZ right in which India tour NZ. Poor logo. Thank god they don't have India as well as Major cricket right except IPL. :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Sony's graphics sucks half of the scoreboard is not visible in SD TV as that is out of screen, Pathetic commentary and analysis team. Does not get NZ home cricket right only interested in NZ right in which India tour NZ. Poor logo. Thank god they don't have India as well as Major cricket right except IPL. :dodgy

But ten graphics is good.

Back
Top Bottom