• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 510
  • Views Views: Views 68,687
I Dont Want Cricket On This Channel:no

Atleast,Leave This Channel As A Non Cricket Sports Channel

Its A Humble Request To D Sport Team;)

Sarkar said:
How good was ten's commentary  ?  :lol

Commentary depends on which countries are playing. And moreover now ten, sony and espn are same brand and espn is famous worldwide for good commentary.

Biggest problem with Sony is that IPL Score board is out of the screen in CRT TV so unless they show L shape ad we cannot see the scoreboard.   :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Biggest problem with Sony is that IPL Score board is out of the screen in CRT TV so unless they show L shape ad we cannot see the scoreboard.   :dodgy

In sd or hd?

Tha.RP8 said:
Commentary depends on which countries are playing. And moreover now ten, sony and espn are same brand and espn is famous worldwide for good commentary.

Why ? If star can afford to take entire panel of expert to Eng, Aus, Bangladesh and report from ground then why cannot Sony ?  :huh

Sarkar said:
Why ? If star can afford to take entire panel of expert to Eng, Aus, Bangladesh and report from ground then why cannot Sony ?  :huh

Karcha jyada bhai more expenses :lol

Tha.RP8 said:
In sd or hd?

SD in CRT  :k

Entire bottom row in which over is mentioned below Run and wicket is out of the screen. I mean lower half of the entire score board is out of the screen. This is happening from last few years. 4-5 years Earlier this issue was not there. 

BTW i know this issue is not there if you watch SD ch in LCD but again CRT is still dominant in India

Sarkar said:

Because they are having rights for the more popular series they are sending. If spn will telecast such popular events like ashes or Australia tri series etc, they will also send team.

Back
Top Bottom