• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,097

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Discovery Science will launch hindi feed on 1 October.

MUMBAI: Infotainment broadcaster Discovery will launch a Hindi feed for Discovery Science on 1 October. Discovery Science will now be available round the clock in Hindi and English on both analogue and DTH platforms including Tata Sky, Dish TV, Videocon D2H and Airtel Digital TV.

Link Removed

Thats gud news,i was waiting frm many days for hindi feed. They shud also start hindi feed on turbo also. :)

Vadirocks said:
What About Tamil Feed?

No official info yet, and i guess not launching soon..

Many people from rural and semi urban area like to watch discovery science but english was most problem hence they will get more popularity and people can enjoy their favourite show in understandable language.

ITS OFFICIAL:

Discovery is to launch a Hindi feed for Discovery Science from 1 October. Discovery Science will now be available round the clock in Hindi and English on both analogue and direct to home (DTH) platforms including Tata Sky, Dish TV and Airtel Digital TV.
Discovery South Asia senior VP Rahul Johri said: "Since its launch, Discovery Science has successfully driven the mission to bring science back into the spotlight and showcase how indispensable it is in our daily lives... We have received an encouraging response from our viewers, affiliates and advertisers across India and the launch of the Hindi feed will deliver an enriching viewing experience especially in the Hindi-speaking markets."
Discovery India VP marketing Rajiv Bakshi added: "There comes a stage in a channel's lifecycle when more needs to be done. Discovery Science is present in over 20 million homes. Hindi is the predominant language. Languaging helps boost the time spent, it gets in new audiences and also helps with viewers who find that English as a language is a barrier."

Source: Discovery Science to launch Hindi feed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock