Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

• Thread starter anjank
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 511
  • Views: Views 43,155
Top class live from Gemini HD. All we can do from our end is watch and help them get good trps which in turn help hudh-hudh effected people...

I'm not going to change channel till this program ends.

Please be positive... I am sure they are working hard on this event.. Let's encourage them to see more and more of this kind.

anjank said:
Please be positive... I am sure they are working hard on this event.. Let's encourage them to see more and more of this kind.

what is be positive? They had telecasted these kind of live events previously.but all were good.but this time they are failed.no synchronization between live telecast and advertisements.i am hearing live telecast audio on ad-breaks.

I think this is the first Live event on Gemini HD. They are not resizing the advertisements to 16:9. May be it's not possible for live telecast. They are doing a superb job overall.

If they don't telecast ads, how the revenue will come and what they'll give to CM relief fund?

Cricket match is in the evening.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock