Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

• Thread starter anjank
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 511
  • Views: Views 42,957
I did not turn on my HT to check the audio. Can't check right now as I am not at home. Will check for next HD movie.

Re: RE: Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

anjank said:
I did not turn on my HT to check the audio. Can't check right now as I am not at home. Will check for next HD movie.
You can check for any HD program. They telecast ATM in HD

Re: RE: Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

anjank said:
Glad that you didn't ask me check for a serial :p
Yeah, I remember you praising the audio quality of "changurey bangaru lady". So I thought it would only be logical[emoji6].

Ok I'm back in front of my TV and HT. I can clearly see the difference in audio on Gemini HD now. There's a good amount of bass and surround now. Airtel seems to have worked with Sun network team and fixed the issues finally. Great job!!

Great! As I said before, Airtel is much better in following up with btoadcaster. We can clearly see the difference. Gemini HD started showing HD content on week days. Yesterday, telugabbai was in HD thought the movie is crap! Glad that our efforts did not went in vain:)

Now the only pending issue is the HD content and the number of advertisements. Let's see if we can get some help with that too.

yester day 'memu saitam-curtain raiser' programme is a big utter flop by gemini tv.even they are not able to telecaste the programme properly

Gemini HD playing new songs in awesome HD quality.

All the movies today will be in HD!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock