DiSEQc Problem

virgo79

Reaction score
Hi,

I have 4 port Diseqc swith from Techvision, and I have connected AS3s on Port1 and Insat4b on Port2.

On some TP's signal drop is very high :huh

Example:

On INSAT4b

Without switch signal quality is 60% and with switch signal drops to 4%

But on some TP without switch signal quality is 74% with switch signal drops to 70%.

On Asiasat3s

Without switch signal quality is 56% and with switch signal drops to 25-30%

But on some TP without switch signal quality is 60% with switch signal drops to 57%.

I tried changing port also but it didn't make any difference. Plz help me solve this problem

Thanks

Yes Vishal is right and many degrade products are there in the market so get one good branded switch from good seller.Secondly it didn't mean that the switch will increase your signal,But its function is just switching between the 2,3,4 .... LNB'S. while with switch there is some what losses of signal say 1% to 2% so we have to ignore that just use good quality products ok

jenius-jatt said:
Yes Vishal is right and many degrade products are there in the market so get one good branded switch from good seller.Secondly it didn't mean that the switch will increase your signal,But its function is just switching between the 2,3,4 .... LNB'S. while with switch there is some what losses of signal say 1% to 2% so we have to ignore that just use good quality products ok

Can you plz suggest some brand :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock