dish plus price decreased

very nice. Already dishtv is in trouble and unable to compete with other dths, due to package policies and now increased the dish+ entry. :D

nskaran said:
very nice. Already dishtv is in trouble and unable to compete with other dths, due to package policies and now increased the dish+ entry. :D

Price increased ... OR decreased... :huh :huh

But i think dish tv is out of competition because of low quality infrastructure.

@mystic, yes decreased, but i will go with sbhopale, as dishtv not anymore in competition.

don;t know why but many customers are switch to other dth player.

Sbhopale said:
But i think dish tv is out of competition because of low quality infrastructure.

Still Dish Tv is the no.1 DTH in india in customer base and will continue to be no.1.

D2h has the potential beat them in 2 or 3 years if possible but rest can't match them.

piinku1 said:
Sbhopale said:

Still Dish Tv is the no.1 DTH in india in customer base and will continue to be no.1.

D2h has the potential beat them in 2 or 3 years if possible but rest can't match them.

please go with current position. Dish tv was... Now its too far behind in race of active customer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock