DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - May 2020 | Tata Sky

The BEST DTH of the Month of May 2020 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choco7905

Dream Legend
Reaction score
"DD Free Dish option is not available for voting due to no positive movement from their side"

I didn't understand this. What positive movement? And from whos side?
They've not added any channel so on what basis will you vote them?

Sumanth

Dream Shine
Reaction score
They haven't added a single channel in this month.
Ok. Now I understand. Didn't understand what that statement meant.

Btw, I actually voted for those who removed channels. "Leaner is Better" kinda thought process. Quality (over time) over quantity.

Amit1079

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Voted d2h
All 3 additions were excellent
And good south combo offers

heartbeat

Registered
Reaction score
Voted for airtel as i was facing issues with dishtv but since its 2nd satellite no signal out of India i dont get any channels from st2 so u can find i was loosing money and im happy with airtel that i bought 2 airtel xtream box and 1 hdbox

Siva

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok. Now I understand. Didn't understand what that statement meant.

Btw, I actually voted for those who removed channels. "Leaner is Better" kinda thought process. Quality (over time) over quantity.
Removal is also an activity. We would have had DDFD in the poll, if they removed any channels. Basically the point is to exclude the operators that didn't do anything (Positive or Negative) over the month from the poll. This is to avoid misuse of voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - May 2019 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 17
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - May 2018 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 40
wewake DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - May 2017 | Tata Sky DTH Support & Comparisons 63
wewake DTH of the Month - May 2016 | Tata Sky DTH Support & Comparisons 75
Thakur DTH of the Month - May 2015 | Tata Sky DTH Support & Comparisons 71
R [Discarded] dth of the month may 2015 DTH Support & Comparisons 2
TechFreak DTH of the Month - May 2014 | Videocon d2h DTH Support & Comparisons 55
mohankarthickeyan [Discarded] Vote DTH of The Month May DTH Support & Comparisons 16
Karthik DTH of the Month - May 2013 | Videocon d2h DTH Support & Comparisons 57
mystic DTH of the Month - May 2012 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 13
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - June 2020 | DD Free Dish DTH Support & Comparisons 10
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - April 2020 | Tata Sky DTH Support & Comparisons 20
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - March 2020 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 18
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - February 2020 | Tata Sky DTH Support & Comparisons 34
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - January 2020 | Tata Sky DTH Support & Comparisons 42
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - December 2019 | Tata Sky & DD Free Dish DTH Support & Comparisons 62
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - November 2019 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 58
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - October 2019 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 28
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - September 2019 | Sun Direct DTH Support & Comparisons 45
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2019 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 47
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - July 2019 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 56
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - June 2019 | Tata Sky DTH Support & Comparisons 56
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - April 2019 | Tata Sky DTH Support & Comparisons 31
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - March 2019 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 26
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - February 2019 | Tata Sky DTH Support & Comparisons 39