Dish Re alignment from airtel to sundirect

• Thread starter Thread starter thegreat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 3,634
Aligned successfully bro !!! turned a little to my right when I was standing behind the dish and moved the dish upwards. Earlier I moved the dish to my left. Thats the problem. But thank you so much for everyone. I have both airtel ad sundirect markings with a marker. So I anybody needs to move from sundirect to airtel and vice versa, I will help.

thegreat said:
Aligned successfully bro !!! turned a little to my right when I was standing behind the dish and moved the dish upwards. Earlier I moved the dish to my left. Thats the problem. But thank you so much for everyone. I have both airtel ad sundirect markings with a marker. So I anybody needs to move from sundirect to airtel and vice versa, I will help.

Happy to know bro :)

Haipawans said:
i can help u bro...

airtel at 108 east
sun direct at 91 east...

firstly, 
u r stay in back side of dish.
move dish to right side 20cm to 30cm.... betwen 20-30...k...
after that, move dish upwords some 5 to 10cm...  betwen 5-10...k...
u can easily catch sun diret signal...
sun direct strong tp is 12316/H/30000.
 hope. it is use full for u.... :tup
Thank you so much bro. Just followed the instructions. I asked my dad to say if the percentage changes and he helped me. Havent used anyother gadget or tv near the dish. 

Thank you so much for everyone. Special thanks to Vicky too !! :clap

thegreat said:

congratulations bro.... :tup
present,have u any subscription in sun direct.... :huh

Subscribed for Tamil Value pack. 199/month. but as a churn offer I got 199 for two months.
But I feel airtel is little cheaper than sundirect. Considering the south max (Rs.172 + Sun :HD 3 channels pack at Rs. 30/month.) Rs. 201 .
Also with max hd (35 HD channels) 225 + south max 172 = 397
on SunDirect Tamil Cinema + Sports (HD) 16 HD = 399

The value for money feel is gone now. Just free recording and late recharge fee is the only advantage now.

Not subscribed to HD channels. Having Jio 4G which gives me all :HD channels free. Recharged only because of my parents as they are not comfortable to cast the channels from mobile to TV.

thegreat said:
I am getting 51% strength and 100% quality. how is that possible ??

Bro most of sd stb support 65% singal stength only,so no issue ;)

Back
Top Bottom